Friday, March 28, 2008

prom prom prom

last weekend when i was in the city with friends i went prom dress shopping and couldnt find ANYTHING i liked!! i tried on one dress that i didnt even like that much, and was a size 12 anyways so i didnt even have to take my clothes off to try it on. i was starting to get really nervous because it seams like everyone already had theirs, and if i couldnt find one in the city, how could i except to find one in the valley!! but on wednesday my mommy picked me up from school (yaya i got to miss last class) and we went to 2 stores. i found one at the 1st store we went to, but it was pink...and im not really a pinky kinda girl. then we went to one last store and i found one that i really liked. my mom didnt really like it at first when she had seen it on the rack, but she likes it better now. im glad i was able to find one that i liked!


today i had to go and get it fitted with my shoes. you'll all have to wait and see what shoes im wearing ! HEHEHE ;) my mom didnt quite like my idea... but whatevs


heres a pic of my dress .. not the most attractive day of my life either so yeah. i was hesitating on whether or not to put a pic up, but whatever who cares.



im started to get excited for prom , even tho its not mine. im not so keen on the whole dancing thing tho. meh
leave some comments on my blog so i know people are acutally reading this. I'm begining to think that Briggins is the only person who reads it (and my parents, but they dont count) (brigs; notice anything special about that sentance? i used capital letters :O !!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOT DAMN ;)
yeahh not the greatest picture i've seen of your; have you gained a pound or two.. 10 or 15 maybe?
LOVE YA <3333

Briggins said...

good job at using capital letters. dancing is fun. even if you suck at it like i do its still fun. and even if you hate the music like i did, its still fun.

Nancy said...

Since I'm an aunt I'm not sure if my comments count but here goes. Beth, the dress is beautiful!! I'm enjoying your blog entries. Keep them coming.

Love,
Your C. B. Aunt.