Wednesday, April 23, 2008

weekend; work and trees

this past weekend, i worked for 10 hours on saturday. ahh it was like death. i never want to do that again. anywho, mikel came and hung out with me again on sunday after church. my dad and i pulled/cut down 2 trees in the backyard before mikel came, and then when he came, my dad 'let' him chop the other 2 down. i got to pull them down with the truck too :D i think i was having more fun than everyone else. haha. after all the trees were done, we didnt really do much, just went to the mall and whatnot. then my parents ordered pizza for supper.





today im skipping school because it was only a half day .. and no one goes on half day. and im sick with a cold/croop cough and whatnot, so i decided to stay home. i have to work tonight anyways. ive been missing going to the city latley; my mom says i can only go every other weekend (2 times a month) and with work its hard. but i am coming next weekend! YAYA, for the go missions conference, and some other fun stuff planned. im sure i ll have a new blog about it too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUR BACKYARD IS SO BARE!
you got rid of all of the trees :O

Anonymous said...

Mum asked my why I hadn't commented on the yard post.
So... Oh Mikel, your so strong!!


--meg

Briggins said...

update!

Anonymous said...

hi mike,

I think you should enter the strong man competition!!

Thanks for all your help.

Eleanor

beth konrath said...

hi mike???? mike didnt say anything .... and what you said is embarassing mom...